For the stage of Production, in my own Home Studio:
- Mack Book Pro.
- Professional Audio DAW Steinberg Cubase 7.5
- Hardware controller Maschine Mikro.
- I like to add a quality touch to my Instrumentals playing and recording real instruments, I always count on my digital piano Yamaha P-35 B and my electric guitar.
- A big collection of VSTi like Massive, Sylenth, Trillian, Addictive Drums etc. I always move away from standard presets.
- For my drums I never use loops. I record the sounds by myself or customize sounds obtained from high quality libraries.
For the stage of Mixing and Mastering I’m lucky that I can use the School of Audio Engineer’s installations, where I have access to the best high-end equipments:
- Mix Console Solid Stage Logic G4000+
- Speakers: Mackie HR8, Genelec HT315b
- Rack effects: SPL Channel One, Focusrite Red 3, Focusrite Liquid Channel, Lexicon MX300 etc.